Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Tens of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power scores of different web sites, including
- Community web portals
- Discussion sites
- Corporate web sites
- Intranet applications
- Personal web sites or blogs
- Aficionado sites
- E-commerce applications
- Resource directories
- Social Networking sites
Drupal is open-source software distributed under the GPL ("GNU General Public License") and is maintained and developed by a community of thousands of users and developers. If you like what Drupal promises for you, please work with us to expand and refine Drupal to suit your specific needs.
Our Drupal based development is outlined as below :
-Drupal template Design & development Cycle:
- Modern design with Usability & Accessibility, W3C Web standards compliance.
- 100% CSS and Tableless - CSS and (x)HTML Validation guaranteed.
- Easy customization - Color and width variations via advanced configuration.
- Well commented codes - Source files and User guide are included.
- Tableless design and 100% CSS-based
- Joomla 1.0.x , Joomla 1.5
- Menu options
- XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- CSS Validates
- Valid 508 Accessibility
- Delivered with source .PSD
- Well-commented template_css.css and index.php file for flexible customization
- Cross Browser Support
Drupal Module Development:
With Drupal CMS you will always find an array of modules. But with Drupal, the possibilities are always more & more, & with each new user getting added to the Drupal community, new requirements evolve, bringing with it the need to develop new modules.
Our team of resourceful developers is at your service to create the tailor made module that you need for your specific set of requirements.