Qualification - BCA / MCA / BE (IT/Computer science)/ ME/ MTech
Experience - 3 - 5 years
We have a great opportunity for a Java Developer with experience in working on large scale applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You will be responsible for development of high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance,contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle. You will be writing well designed, testable, efficient code. You should be able to understand the user stories and translate them into code and unit testing. You will have to design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code and ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications. You should be able to identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems and help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Key Result Areas –
- Communications skills and clearness in your reporting and communication.
- Knowledge in the Java programming languages you use.
- Knowledge in the Spring Framework and libraries you use.
- Knowledge in the tool-sets you use.
- Analytical thinking and experience (practical when you design the architecture of the “thing” prior to coding it).
- Technological understanding (ability to see your new “thing” in a wider perspective, for example how a small library fits into a large project or product).
- Creativity (finding better ways to achieve your project goals).
- Coding (testable code, clean reusable code, maintainable code, readable code, bug-free code, beautiful code).
- Correctness (few bugs, few iterations with refactoring).
- Application performance (the application does what it’s supposed to do without wasting CPU, memory or other resources).
- Learning (your ability to learn about and use new technologies, protocols, libraries, or even languages as needed).
- Durability (to stay on track no matter what, even when you feel dead bored, or in way over your head).
- Adherence to Effort and Schedule.
Essentials Skills -
- Strong Hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring framework, Maven, AKKA framework with Actor concurrency model.
- Comfortable with source code repository Github.
- Experience in developing REST APIs using Spring-MVC, Play Framework.
- Experience in Neo4J, Cassandra, Elasticsearch.
- Experience in developing apache samza jobs (optional).
- Good understanding of CI-CD pipeline.