- Personal Blog: http://parthlawate.blogspot.com
- Experience with Joomla!:
- Parth has been working with Joomla since the days when it was called as 'Mambo'. Parth is active on Joomla community forums & helps solve problems on community whenever he can spare the time. He loves to explore new technologies & really loves developing community builder plugins!
- Short Bio:
Joomla Freak, Book Mad, Trekking & Outdoor Guy, Loves Cycling too! , Promotes Linux in his sleep, Cook, Entrepreneur - part of company that does Open Source & outdoors! Director at Tekdi Web Solutions, An Open Source Product & Services Company.
OS of Choice: Ubuntu.
Parth is a Mechanical Engineering Graduate from Pune University. He is at present pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from the same university.
Post - 1
Initial compensation will be 1.2 to 1.44 pa. Fast growth based on performance
Diploma (computer)/BBA/PGDBM/MBA (IT/Systems/Marketing)/BA English/MMM. However Candidates with any other qualifications with excellent written and Spoken English with a flair for writing may apply.
Freshers are welcome. Experience in a job that creative writing like journalism would be advantageous.
Online Marketing, Preparing marketing material, SEO
SEO, SEM/PPC, affiliate and social media campaign implementation & management
Development of online creative content
Analysing online market conditions
Excellent communication in English (all modules)
Strong convincing power
Interaction with team for better team participation
New technology adaptation and Flexibility
We are looking for Competitive and Result-oriented Marketing/Business Development Executives who can implement a mix of IT Marketing skills intelligently to get us quality business using strong, convincing and charming communication skills, in return of a handsome pay!! We have a right chair for a person who has the vigour to achieve targets consistently, so APPLY NOW...
2 (1 Sr. & 1 Jr.)
From 15k to 30k CTC pm. Incentives as applicable. Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience.
BBA / MBA (IT/Systems/Marketing) / BCA / MCA / BE (IT/Computer science)
Min.6 months to 4 years IT sales experience required.
You will utilize strong communication skills to proactively contact new and existing domestic and international partners through a variety of sales channels. You must possess the skills to build customer confidence in their ability to successfully solve customer's business needs with the right products and services in a prompt and professional manner. Understand the sales process and buying cycle, understand our service in depth and communicate the same to the potential clients.
To generate leads and convert leads into clients you will use variety of sales channels including email marketing, client visits, webinars, video conferencing, web chats, phone calls, other web media marketing.
Selected candidates will report to CEO to determine necessary strategic sales approaches, build trust and cultivate solid relationships with prospects and clients. Integrity, vision and passion are essential for this role.
Key Responsibility Areas
· Target based sales
. Lead generation and conversion
· Promoting business services
· Inquiry management, tracking & conversion
· Marketing & Brand building
· Marketing communication development
· Budgeting and reporting
· Promotional activities plan
· Gathering & analyzing market intelligence
· New technology adaptation and Flexibility
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority
· Dependable, Ambitious and persistent
· Self-motivated and enjoy working to targets
· A natural networker
· Articulate, confident communicator and presenter
· Thrive in a pressurized, sales-driven environment
· Commercial knowledge to analyse market data and identify new opportunities
· Strong team player, but equally good at taking initiative
· Persuasive and credible
· Numerical skills, to manage large budgets
Useful knowledge and experience
· Preparing and presenting business tenders
· Managing business pitches
· Technical product knowledge
· Awareness of competitor activities in the sector you work
· New marketing and sales channels being developed
Open Positions 1
15k to 22k CTC pm. Commensurate with experience and skills.
BE, MCA, BCS, MCS. Testing Certification in both Manual & Automation is must. ISQTB certification will be advantageous.
Min 6 months to 2 years experience in Web Services and Web Applications Testing using Automation tools & techniques (Preferably PHP based technologies). Mobile App Testing will be an added advantage.
- Quality Assessment
- Quality Assurance
- Automation Testing using tools like Selenium, QTP, etc.
- Unit Testing
- Regression testing
Other Skill Sets
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English
- Project quality assurance
- Using Bug tracking tools
Key Result Areas
- Best Quality & bug free project delivery
- Problem solving and debugging Skills
- Interaction with team for better team participation
- New technology adaptation and Flexibility
- Following company defined quality standards
- Analytical Skills
- Self Driven
The Sawai Gandharva Music Festival of Pune, which is celebrating its golden jubilee in December 2012, is without doubt one of the most important events held in Pune.
Since last year, we had felt the need for a Phone application to make it easy to get information about the event. As soon as we got the blessings of the organisers, the Mobile development team at our company, Tekdi Web Solutions got together to develop this application & release it in record time !
With the release of the Smartphone Application for Android phones, Tekdi Web Solutions has brought information about the event at the fingertips of connoisseurs. All information about the event like Daily Schedules, Artist Profiles, Location maps etc is easily accessed via this app.
This app is our small contribution to this magnificent event that forms the very core of Pune’s culture. Dedicated to Pune’s Music lovers , we hope it makes their experience of the event even more enjoyable !
The Android application is available for free download on the Google Play Store. For users of Apple IPad,IPhone & Blackberry, a Mobile web version is available here sawai2012.tekdi.net
To know more about our App development services, visit http://apps.tekdi.net/
App Name : Sawai 2012
Play store URL : http://goo.gl/Rv5tx
Over the years, we have found that the best way to learn any open source software & attempt to be good at it is best achieved by being as active in its community as possible & by contributing in any way you can.
Over at Techjoomla as well as Tekdi Web Solutions, we have always believed in the power of Open Source & are always looking for ways to give back. Some time back, we had started helping out in 5 posts per day on the Joomla forums in a bid to help out regularly. I fell out of the habit sometime back.. But Ashwin still does it.. & i plan to start again soon as well :)
At Techjoomla at all the Joomla trainings we conduct, we always encourage trainees to get on to the forums & help out there.. Its the easiest way to contribute & it is actually easy for anyone to help as there are questions of the most basic level to the most advanced ones on the forums. So its a great way to learn.
This year, we decided to give a challenge to 4 new trainees who have joined our team at Tekdi Web Solutions a month back & have just completed a Joomla Training course.
The Joomla Community Support Challenge I !
- Each trainee starting the 20th of June shall aim for Posting 30 useful posts on the Joomla forums per day.
- The trainees have a collective goal to contribute 3000 useful posts to the Joomla forums by the 20th of July.
- The trainees shall be paid their regular salaries but will work for the Joomla community during this period.
Watch out for our trainees on the Joomla forums with the following signature !
My Name is. Trainee @ Tekdi Web Solutions. http://www.tekdi.net | Techjoomla. http://techjoomla.com
TWS's Community Support Goal: Contribute 3000 useful posts to the Joomla forums by July 20
*Note I am a Joomla Trainee trying to help! I am not an expert..Yet !
Wish us luck with the project & welcome Amita, Pallavi, Mayuri, Kshama to the Joomla Community !
If this project proves useful, we shall make it a standard practice !
J and Beyond 2011 is just days away & we are super excited to be able to be part of this great international Joomla conference. The list of talks is superb & with 5 parallel tracks, its difficult to chose which ones to attend ! To know more about the event & Schedule click here.
When at Joomla Day India, Brian had talked to me about a Phone app which will allow for easy scheduling & planning for the attendees. I thought this was a super idea.. Then when it came to planning which sessions to attend , I realised it would be great to use this app.. But since i dont have an IPhone & we have a team working on Appcelerator, i thought it would be useful to develop one quickly for Desktops..
So here it is ! Thanks to Bhagyashree for putting together this one :) The App is built using Appcelerator who is also sponsoring JAB. Native packages are available for Windows, Linux & Mac OSX. I hope you find it useful.
Vinil Marketing is one of the established Agency House, representing various reputed manufacturers. They supply reliable and economical systems to various core sector industries like Steel , Fertilizers, Cement, Coal, Chemicals, etc.
Dr. Abhay Sontakke's Cosmetic Dental Clinic & Smile Design Centre is one of the leading Dental clinics in Pune, India.